Alicia M. Marshall
Vero Beach, FL 32967
Seek position to apply communication skills with opportunity to utilize leadership and management abilities, allowing for professional and personal growth.
- Strong graphics, web design, and photography capabilities.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suit 2, Microsoft Office Applications and employer proprietary software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in team oriented environment.
Zimmerman Advertising / Ft. Lauderdale, FL, June 2008 - May 2009
- Managed all areas of job workflow from initiation to final creative delivery for Account Executives and client Lennar Homes' for two California divisions.
- Assisted in development of timelines with division & all departments to ensure deadlines were met.
- Reviewed divisional requests and creative work to assist in assuring consistency with national brand focus and directives.
Create Magazine / Orlando, FL, Spring 2008
Production Management Internship
- Assisted in creating pagination map, essential to placing ads in proper locations according to insertion orders.
- Collected, organized and finalized art for ads placed.
- Organized ads in the magazine, received and organized insertion orders.
- Assisted in final approval of magazine before sent to the printers.
Florida Southern College / Lakeland, FL, 2005-2007
Interlachen Editor-in-Chief/College's Digital Yearbook
- Recruited, coached, communicated with and managed a staff of 25 volunteers.
- Planned deadlines, and responsible for overseeing all layout and design for the book.
- Captured pictures of students, edited individual portraits and placed images in book.
- Created and edited raw footage using Final Cut Pro.
Florida Southern College / Lakeland, FL, May 2008
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Advertising Concentration, Graphic Design minor
Activities & Leadership
- American Advertising Federation / 2006-2008
- National Student Advertising Competition / 2006-2007
- Photographer for the Interlachen / 2004-2008