The information below is for collection and recycling of trash and old telephone directories.
Trash collection is handled by private companies. Information about which company services your area can be obtained by calling the following companies:
COUNTY RECYCLING/TRASH PROGRAM
Indian River County Florida Solid Waste Disposal District's (SWDD) provides disposal and recycling services to all of the residents of Indian River County through interlocal agreements with the City of Vero Beach, City of Sebastian, City of Fellsmere, Town of Indian River Shores, Town of Orchid, and the unincorporated areas of the County.
The SWDD operates a Landfill facility which has a Class I Cell for municipal solid waste disposal and a Construction and Demolition Debris Cell. The Landfill facility is also equipped to handle recyclables, wood, yard trash and household hazardous waste.
The SWDD also operates Customer Convenient Centers located around Indian River County to better serve the residents waste disposal needs.
Customer Convenient Center Sites:
- County Landfill: 1325 74th Ave, SW, open 7 days/week, 7am-5pm (Vero Beach)
- Roseland: 7860 130th St, off CR 505, Thursday -Monday, 7am-6pm (north Indian River County)
- Fellsmere: 12510 CR 512, Friday-Tuesday, 7am-6pm
- Winter Beach: 3955 65th St, Thursday-Monday, 7am-6pm
- Gifford: 4901 41st St, Thursday-Monday, 7am-6pm
- Oslo: 950 1st Place, Friday-Tuesday, 7am-6pm (south Indian River County)
SWDD also provides for curbside pickup of recyclables by private haulers.
For information on county recycling programs, phone (772) 770-5112.
Additional information on recycling:
For more recycling information, contact Indian River County, Solid Waste Disposal District at (772) 770-5112.
0 listings found -
displayed in random order
© 2004-2015 Vero Beach All rights reserved.
Website Designed by Little Frog Innovations, Inc.