Vero Beach, FL
Viewing the ocean from your porch
Welcome to the Driftwood Resort
True to its historic beginnings the modern day Driftwood maintains an old-era look and feel with its driftwood facade and century old antiques and artifacts. Special attention to detail in each guest room along with state of the art amenities makes each stay a comfortable and memorable event.
A sprawling resort with rooms that ramble along a spectacular oceanfront setting, the Driftwood offers everything needed for a romantic or family oriented vacation. One of the most fascinating places to stay in Florida, this architectural treasure built in 1935 is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Located in the heart of Vero Beach’s shopping district on Ocean Drive which is lined with interesting boutiques, restaurants, and art galleries, the Driftwood is also within a 15-minute walk of the Vero Beach Museum of Art, Anne Morton Children’s Theatre, and Riverside Theatre which offers a variety of professional performances. For baseball lovers, Dodgertown which features the L.A. Dodgers in spring training and Vero Beach Dodgers during regular season play is just a few minutes away by car.
- Heated swimming pool
- Casual Dining at Waldo’s Restaurant (inside or oceanfront deck)
- Bar/Lounge at Waldo’s with live entertainment most weekends
- Accommodations include oceanfront, park or interior views
- Vacation Villas: studios, 1 bedroom with Jacuzzi, 2 bedrooms
- Ocean Villas: hotel rooms, efficiency, courtyard, 1 bedroom with Jacuzzi
- Breakers: efficiency, 1 & 2 bedrooms
- Kentucky Driftwood: hotel room, 1 & 2 bedrooms
- Golf and fishing available nearby