Trash Collection is voluntary everywhere except for within the City Limits of Vero Beach
COUNTY RECYCLING/TRASH PROGRAM
Recycling is paid for through residential homes solid waste assessment fees, so you do not have to be signed up for garbage service to receive curbside recycling. Waste Management picks up residential recycling for all residents except The Town of Indian River (They have Republic Services)
Commercial Recycling is open market so non-residential buildings (businesses, non-profit organization buildings etc) can call any recycling service provider to sign up and pay for recycling services (recycling is not included in their property taxes so they have the option to pay for recycling or not).
Curbside Garbage Service Providers:
Customer Convenient Center Sites:
- County Landfill: 1325 74th Ave, SW, open 7 days/week, 7am-5pm
- Roseland: 7860 130th St, off CR 505, Thursday -Monday, 7am-6pm
- Fellsmere: 12510 CR 512, Friday-Tuesday, 7am-6pm
- Winter Beach: 3955 65th St, Thursday-Monday, 7am-6pm
- Gifford: 4901 41st St, Thursday-Monday, 7am-6pm
- Oslo: 950 1st Pl, Friday-Tuesday, 7am-6pm
See listings below for Trash and Recycling collection companies in Indian River County
Waste Pro is responsible for residential garbage collection for the Town of Orchid. Call or visit the website for more information
Waste Management is responsible for residential garbage and recycling collection in Fellsmere, Sebastian, and unicorporated Indian River County. Call the number listed or visit the website for more information.